Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

As 2009 comes to an end. For us the Valderrama Family was a good year, a busy year, and a stressful year. Probably like most everyone else.

For us this year Brooke turned 5 this year she learned how to ride a bike. She is our Princess she loves everything about makeup, lotions and smelling good. She even got a vanity for Christmas. Brooke loves to read.

Dylan turned 8 this year. He was baptized this past Aug. He learned how to ride his bike too. He loves trains and cars. When he turned 8 he joined Cub Scouts and likes it. Dylan also enjoys schools and playing outside with he friends.

Melanie is working hard, with both work and taking care of the kids. She does a great job with both. Melanie as participated in our ward Roadshow and loved and she was very good in it.

As for me, I am just working hard. I am glad the Lakers are Champions this past summer. I am sad that USC had a bad year. They will bounce back next year.

Those are some of the highlights of 2009 from the Valderrama family. I hope everyone has a Happy 2010 Year.

1 comment:

Rudy & Deanna V said...

I am not sure how this works,... who can see this? Jay. let me know how it works. But I saw this on my email, so I am writting to Jay, I hope, & I dont know who else? I already wrote this once & lost it somehow, so I am doing it again. Hope it works this time. Dad & I had a very nice holiday, although I was sick the 3 weeks leading up to Christmas. Darn colds always go to my chest! Mom & Weldon were here for Christmas, that was nice to visit with them. We has everyone over for Christmas Eve. Mon & Weldon left the next Monday. On Wed. Keri, Brenna, Grant, Pappa, Me, Josh & Rose all went to visit Grandma & Grandpa Valderrama. You can imagine what the car ride over was like. New Years day Dad & I put away all our Christmas decorations, so we are back to nornal, whatever that is! Jay, thankyou for the pictures you emailed us. We love & miss your sweet family.

Mom & Dad