Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick Or Treat






It's that time to dress up and get candy. My kids were excited for Halloween. Before it was dark the kids where ready to go trick or treating. My parents were in town so they came over to take the kids. So before they came I took the kids around to a few homes until my parents came, and when they got here we where ready to go. By the time we were ready to go it started to rain. So we went trick or treating in the rain. Dylan dressed up as a racecar driver and Brooke dressed up as a BYU cheerleader. They got lots of candy and wet. There was a couple of houses that really decorated their porch so well that Dylan was to scared to go up, but Brooke on the other hand as long as myself or grandma or grandpa went with her she went up to the scary porch. The kids like all other kids got lots of candy. How was your Halloween?

1 comment:

SingledOut4 said...

Your kids are so, so cute! Your little guy looks so much like Jason!